GTA Online: San Andreas Mercenaries – New update released on June 13th from Rockstar. It’s payback time … see Merryweather Security and their corrupt killers for hire get what’s coming to them in the explosive new trailer. Expert pilot and skilled merc Charlie Reed to lead his new outfit. To start the new missions, player must buy or preowned the Avenger and update it through War Stock.
Rockstar has confirmed that you don’t need an aircraft hangar to start the new missions, reducing the potential cost of the San Andreas Mercenaries DLC for players who don’t already own a hangar. Before you can start the San Andreas Mercenaries missions players will need to await a call from expert aircraft mechanic and ace pilot Charlie Reed.
New Vehicles in GTA Online San Andreas Mercenaries Update
GTA Online: San Andreas Mercenaries DLC consists of seven new vehicles. It is expected that more vehicles will be added in weekly updates on a later stage. GTA + members will get free Maibatsu MonstroCiti in the San Andreas Mercenaries DLC.
- Vapid Clique Wagon – Southern San Andreas Super Autos – $1,205,000
- Maibatsu MonstroCiti – Southern San Andreas Super Autos – $1,485,000
- Vapid Ratel – Southern San Andreas Super Autos – $1,873,000
- Grotti Itali GTO Stinger TT – Legendary Motorsport – $2,380,000
New Jets in GTA Online
GTA Online: San Andreas Merceneries – Two new jets are available at the Warstock Cache & Carry.
- The F-160 Raiju, a fighter jet (copy of the Lockheed Martin F-35) that clocks in at $6,855,000 without trade price.
- The Streamer216, for a price of $2,238,000.
GTA Online Mercenaries Missions
There are 2 kinds of missions on the screen Project Overthrow – Merry Weather & LSA Operations. Under the Project Overthrow there are six missions ready for anyone who owns an Avenger. All you need to upgrade your Avenger with the New Operation Terminal.
- Reporting on Duty
- Falling In
- Breaking Ranks
- On Parade
- Shock & Awe
- Unconventional Warfare