GTA Online Mercenaries: Rockstar Games have shared information about the upcoming content as part of the San Andreas Mercenaries update. There are some improvement of existing features offering players an enhanced gameplay experience., and addition of some new, but means a lot for new players.
New Gameplay Updates in GTA Online
- Register as a Boss New option added in the Interaction Menu to make it quicker and easier to start an Organization or Motorcycle Club.
- Buy All option is available when purchasing Body Armor at the Ammu-Nation. No Rank requirements for Body Armor now
- Body Armor to restocked after Quick Restarting a mission, matching the same Body Armor levels as when first entering the lobby.
- When equipping Body Armor via the Weapon Wheel, the type of Armor used will be relative to how much damage the player has taken.
- No more calls from Tom Connors or English Dave while parachuting or in freefall.
- Madrazo Dispatch Services, now play as a solo player.
- Alternative sprint control (hold to sprint) in the Settings Menu.
- Players can select a name for their Acid product through the Interaction Menu to receive a 5% sell bonus.
- No Rank requirements for Daily Objectives, allowing players to participate
In Game Improvements For Vehicle Updates
- The Willard Eudora and Classique Broadway will be eligible for Taxi Work when using Taxi Liveries.
- Claim all destroyed vehicles at once when filing a Mors Mutual Insurance claim.
- No Charge by Mors Mutual for recovering Personal Vehicle if destroyed in contact mission.
- The ability to select from individual floors when requesting vehicles from the Eclipse Blvd Garage.
- Additional filters for Race types when browsing the Jobs Menu.
- Custom description tags for garages when calling the Mechanic.
- Pressing D-Pad Right will engage Stealth Mode on the new F-160 Raiju Plane. Vertical Take-Off and Landing (VTOL) will move to L3/LS. Holding L3/LS when flying all VTOL aircraft will switch it into and out of VTOL mode.
- The option to re-request an active Mobile Operations Center, Avenger, or Terrorbyte delivered closer to your location via the Interaction Menu.
- Lesser used vehicles will be removed from in-game websites to streamline the browsing experience. These vehicles will be made available via events showrooms, The Lucky Wheel, and other places.
GTA 5 Career Progress Feature
GTA Online: San Andreas Mercenaries arrives on June 13 with a lot of new features and in game improvements. Career Progress — a new feature that displays your progression as you rise through the criminal ranks and establish your empire. Accessible on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S from the GTA Online Main Menu or the Pause Menu, making it easier for both new players and veteran players to see all their accomplishments at a glance.
Balance Updates in GTA Online June 13
- Increased payouts for Buried Stashes and Treasure Chests
- Correcting of payouts for Gerald’s Last Play and A Superyacht Life upwards by 25%.
- Rebalancing weapons on the P-996 Lazer and Mammoth Hydra only in Freemode.
- Orbital Cannon are no longer be instantly reset or refunded to prevent players from being repeatedly targeted.